Each WebLink Portal is designed to display a specific segment of your Product catalog, based on it's configuration.
A portal is linked to:
- A specific currency to ensure that an end user cannot build a cart which is made up of Products priced in conflicting currencies.
- A specific region to ensure that the correct pricing is displayed and that invoices raised are associated with the correct company in Administrate.
- A specific brand which is how the store is visually presented to end users.
- Specific learning categories which might be tailored to specific industries you serve, offerings available to a subset of end users, or language segmentations.
For a specific Event to appear in WebLink, the following settings must be aligned with the given Portal:
- be set to "Active"
- have a time zone set
- be in the same region as the WebLink Portal
- have a price in the currency of the WebLink Portal
- not be sold out
- have remaining places (this is an optional configuration)
- have a start date in the future or a registration deadline not in the past
- be created from a course that satisfies the conditions for a WebLink Course (e.g. learning categories)
- be a public event