We have been running our latest Weblink functionality for a number of years in parallel to our legacy Weblink & Wordpress Plugin . We are now planning to deprecate this functionality. Here are the important dates:
- Announcement Date: 30 August 2023
- End of Support Date: 31 October 2023
- End of Life Date: 31st January 2024
Why are we deprecating Weblink 1.0 & Wordpress Plugin?
Whilst our Weblink and Wordpress Plugin solutions have served us well for many years, they are on outdated tech and we have not added any new features to them for years. We are very proud of our most up to date Weblink offering (what we refer to as Weblink 2.0) and the huge amount of features it has compared with the older versions.
Alongside that we publicly release our Weblink API documentation in our Developer Experience giving you the utmost in flexibility and control over your booking experience.
Am I Affected?
You may be affected if you are a customer who was implemented before 2018 and use Administrate's original WebLink integration or WordPress plugin.
What Resources Are Available to Help Our Transition?
Our Customer Success team have a list of affected customers and will be reaching out directly to help with the switch. Here's a high level overview of what will happen:
- Administrate Customer Success team will reach out with more details including a configuration form
- Customer fills our configuration form
- Administrate configures Weblink 2.0
- Demo of full functionality of configured portal
- Guide to how to use the Weblink Widget builder
- From there you may need to speak to your IT team or external developers about switching the widgets form your current website