- We added a selectedEmailFolderIds field to the EmailAccount.update mutation input. This is the list of EmailFolderIds which will be set as selected on the Email Account.
- Deprecated the includedInTrainingPasses which was not efficient on CatalogItems (CourseTemplate and LearningPath) in favor includedInPassTypeIds.
Added an optional contactIds field to TokenIssueCreateInput. This specifies the IDs of contacts to become ‘Points Of Contact’ for the token issue that can receive communications when it is created.
- (Preview) Added the ability to associate external calendar information sources with contacts (ExternalCalendarMap), and the ability to store bookings (ExternalCalendarBooking) from those external calendar sources.
- The name, description, and instructions fields for LmsContent have been marked deprecated and will be removed on October 5, 2022. These values are available in new fields displayName and htmlDescription mapped according to Content Type.
- Two LearningOutcomeMutations, recordDocumentDownload and recordUrlVisit, are being removed on October 20, 2022. These Learning Path mutations have been replaced with LearnerMutations recordResourceDownload and recordExternalContentAccessed.
URLObjectives and DocumentObjectives and their outcomes are being removed from Learning Paths on October 20, 2022. These are Learning Path Objectives that were supported in an older version of the API, and were never configurable through GraphQL. There is very limited usage of these by Administrate Users.
ContactCredentialsMutations (resetPassword, requestPasswordResetTokenForUsername, signIn and signInViaSingleSignOn) are being removed on October 21, 2022. These were used by an older version of the Administrate LMS which is being decommissioned.
LMSConfiguration.loginViaIDP is being removed on October 21, 2022, as all LMS portals should now login via the Administrate identity service or configure a BrandIdentityProviderConfiguration.
isContactCredentialsPasswordResetTokenValid is being removed on October 21, 2022, as all password resets should be handled by the identity provider, not the GraphQL API.
PostalAddress.provinceCode is being remove on November 10, 2022, it has been replaced with a new PostalAddress.province field. This fixes the previous anti-pattern and introduces the appropriate nested object.
- Deprecated includedInTrainingPasses on CatalogItems (CourseTemplate and LearningPath) in favor of includedInPassTypeIds for better API performance. It will be removed on November 11, 2022
Article is closed for comments.