- For TrainingPassAssignments, we added a contactId field which will be populated even if the contact has been deleted, this helps track the truth of the assignment history as an audit log and can be used to build a link so an admin can restore the contact if needed.
- The trainingPass.renewPass mutation checks if the associated training pass type is not archived.
- Token Issues can now be created using the mutation trainingTokenIssues.create.
- The name, description, and instructions fields for LmsContent have been marked deprecated and will be removed on October 5, 2022. These values are available in new fields displayName and htmlDescription mapped according to Content Type.
- Two LearningOutcomeMutations, recordDocumentDownload and recordUrlVisit, are being removed on October 20, 2022. These Learning Path mutations have been replaced with LearnerMutations recordResourceDownload and recordExternalContentAccessed.
URLObjectives and DocumentObjectives and their outcomes are being removed from Learning Paths on October 20, 2022. These are Learning Path Objectives that were supported in an older version of the API, and were never configurable through GraphQL. There is very limited usage of these by Administrate Users.
ContactCredentialsMutations (resetPassword, requestPasswordResetTokenForUsername, signIn and signInViaSingleSignOn) are being removed on October 21, 2022. These were used by an older version of the Administrate LMS which is being decommissioned.
isContactCredentialsPasswordResetTokenValid is being removed on October 21, 2022, as all password resets should be handled by the identity provider, not the GraphQL API.