We have added the trainingPassTypeOptionId field to the issuePass Training Pass mutation to allow the chosen Training Pass Type Option to be stored when issuing a Training Pass. We have also added trainingPassTypeOption when querying on a TrainingPass.
- We added a new TrainingPass mutation to renew active, assigned Training Passes.
We added the upsertByExternalId and upsertBatchByExternalId mutations to Contacts. upsertByExternalId allows you to create or update a Contact identified by an External ID. upsertBatchByExternalId allows you to perform this action for up to 1000 Contacts.
- We added an isAuthenticated and provider fields to EmailAccounts, and EmailAccount mutations.
We added to include query and mutations for IntegrationRetry. An entity that can cause a WebHook to be fired to retry specific integrations.
- (Preview) We added sessionNeeds to Plan EventNeeds, which will contain data for each individual Session required to satisfy the Event Need.
- The name, description, and instructions fields for LmsContent have been marked deprecated and will be removed on October 5, 2022. These values are available in new fields displayName and htmlDescription mapped according to Content Type.
- Two LearningOutcomeMutations, recordDocumentDownload and recordUrlVisit, are being removed on October 20, 2022. These Learning Path mutations have been replaced with LearnerMutations recordResourceDownload and recordExternalContentAccessed.
URLObjectives and DocumentObjectives and their outcomes are being removed from Learning Paths on October 20, 2022. These are Learning Path Objectives that were supported in an older version of the API, and were never configurable through GraphQL. There is very limited usage of these by Administrate Users.
ContactCredentialsMutations (resetPassword, requestPasswordResetTokenForUsername, signIn and signInViaSingleSignOn) are being removed on October 21, 2022. These were used by an older version of the Administrate LMS which is being decommissioned.
isContactCredentialsPasswordResetTokenValid is being removed on October 21, 2022, as all password resets should be handled by the identity provider, not the GraphQL API.