Core API Documentation | Deprecation Notices
- Added defaultPriceLevel to Account
- Catalogue queries can now be filtered by learningTagId directly, rather than having to rely upon the search parameter to accomplish this indirectly
- Fixed an issue where Contact Credentials were not created when registering a Contact onto an Event using the events.registerContacts mutation
LMS API Documentation | Deprecation Notices
WebLink API Documentation | Deprecation Notices
A new field called learningTags was added to the Query. This can be used to retrieve the Learning Tags for an instance, which can then be used to filter the Catalogue, or to display content to users.
WebLink Widgets Documentation
- The Catalogue Widget can now be configured to be filtered by the number of Remaining Places on a Course with the configuration option placesRemaining.
Two new configuration options for the Catalogue Widget have been added called fromDate and toDate, which filter results for Events that start from or up to the specified date.
- The Catalogue widget has a new locations configuration option, which allows an array of Location IDs to be specified to filter the results.
A categories configuration option has been added to the Catalogue widget to allow for filtering by category.