- Two new properties can now be queried on LearningPathLearner:
- completedObjectiveCount - this property returns an integer value of the number of completed Objectives for the Learner. Nested Learning Paths count as one Objective.
- totalObjectiveCount - this property returns an integer value of the total number of Objectives assigned to the Learner that are required for completion of the Learning Path. If the Learning Path is Grouped/Parallel, this will return the number of Objectives required to complete the path, not the total number assigned to the Learner, and Nested Learning Paths count as one Objective.
- We updated the behavior of the isValidForPortal field on EventFieldGraphFilter so that it includes Events which are covered by the content of a Training Pass, and regardless of whether there is a Price associated with the events.
- progressMade on LearningPathLearner has been deprecated in favor of the completedObjectiveCount and totalObjectiveCount above. This will be removed on June 6, 2023.
Article is closed for comments.