Monday, February 20, 2023
Looking for our developer release notes instead? Click here!
The Timezone picker will now show the UTC offset next to the timezone names.
- We've made several improvements to the Contact history log:
- We extended the Contact audit log to include Custom fields and their updates
- We added an extra Type column within the Contact audit log, which identifies the source of the changes; specifically, whether they were the result of a manual change or using the API
- We added deep links specifically to changes that were done in the Opportunity system. Now, you can go from the contact history directly to where the changes were made in the Opportunity
- A timestamp now indicates exactly when a change occurred
- The User column now shows the full user name as a tooltip when hovering over the user initials
When an Opportunity creates a registration, any changes in Contacts associated with new or existing named learners are logged in the Contact History page.
We have updated the Weblink Event list widget to display “From” and “To” as placeholder text for the date range inputs.
We fixed a bug within the Contact audit log so if the field being updated is date/time, the “From” and “To” columns now show both the date and the time of the update.
We fixed an issue so tax can no longer become erroneously duplicated on Invoice line items when editing a Sales Invoice.
We fixed an issue so now all Locations are visible as selection options when creating new Workplaces.
Please sign in to leave a comment.