Discounts are percentage discounts that you can apply to your Opportunities , Event orders and Invoices to offer your customers money off their purchases.
When added, the discount will be applied to any course registration fees and any items that you have marked as being discountable.
If you wish to add a discount that is a fixed value rather than a percentage of the total value please see Items .
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Click on Discounts.
- Click +Add, this will open a dialog box.
- Name your Discount.
- Select Specific if you wish to apply this Discount to a Company , or select All if you want all your Companies to be able to use this Discount.
- Enter the rate in %. For example, to provide 10% discount, simply enter, ‘10’.
Your new Discount will now be shown as created on the table of Discounts.
- Click on the row of the Discount you wish to edit, this will open a dialog box.
- Make your desired changes.
- Click Save.
Your Discount will now be updated with the new name on the table of Discounts.
- Click on the row of the Discount you wish to delete, this will open a dialog box.
- Click on the red Delete button, this will open a confirmation dialog box.
- Confirm with OK (or Cancel if you don’t wish to continue with the deletion).
Your Discount will now be shown as removed from the table of Discounts.