Course Pricing lets you add or change the per Student Price for your public Courses. You can add multiple prices for each Course to cover each Currency or Training Token Type and Region that you sell your Courses in. If you set a Private Price for your Course, when you create a Private Event, it will pull this price as default. It will also pull this price through if you are adding a Private Event as an Interest in the Sales opportunity area of the platform.
Add a Price to a Course
Edit a Course Price
- Choose the Course.
- Click Finance tab
- Click on the row you want to change.
- Make your desired changes to: Region, Price Level, Currency/Token Type or Price.
- Select from OK or Delete Price.
Once you have edited the price you can then:
- Apply prices to all events for this course – the new price will be changed for all public scheduled events that have not yet commenced.
- Apply prices to future events for this course – the new price will be changed only for public events not yet scheduled.
Price Levels let you manage additional Price tiers for your Courses and Events , such as ‘Early Bird’ or ‘Preferred Rate’. Price levels let you save multiple prices in the same currency and Region for a given course, or the same currency for a given event.
All courses must have a default price at the ‘Normal’ Price Level. The ‘Normal’ Price Level will be displayed as an option when additional Price Levels are added. Any additional course prices will be transferred to the scheduled event and be made available when registering students.
The ‘Expires’ field lets you specify the number of days before an Event starts to make a price active. For example, you may want ‘Early Bird’ prices to be available up to 10 days before the Event starts. In this case, you would enter ‘10’ in the ‘Expires’ box. Leaving the box blank or entering zero will mean prices at this Price Level will always show as available.
The WordPress and WebLink plugins will always display the “Normal” price level.
Multiple Price Levels
Once you’ve got multiple Price Levels, you’ll be able to choose them when in the following parts of Administrate:
|Course Pricing||When adding or editing prices|
|Events||When adding students to an Event|
|Sales Opportunities||When adding Event Interests|
|Accounts||Accounts can be assigned a ‘Default Price Level’ so students from this Account will default to this Price Level when registered onto a Public Event.|
Add a Price Level
- Click Add a Price Level.
- Name your Price Level.
- [Optional] Enter a description and/or a value for ‘Expires’.
- Click Save.
Edit a Price Level
- Click on the row you want to edit, a dialog box with the Price Level will be displayed.
- Make your desired changes.
- Click Save.
Delete a Price Level
- Click on the row you want to delete, a dialog box with the Price Level will be displayed.
- Click Delete: this will remove any course prices associated with this Price Level.
Note: Adding a price to a course is necessary for adding that course to a Sales Opportunity
Article is closed for comments.