Add an include/exclude function to Communication Triggers, and other suggestions
We have a number of communication triggers set to target 'all courses', however this poses a number of problems.
1. This doesn't behave how we expect it to with Compound Courses; the triggers don't apply to those. It would be more transparent to have a selector to include/exclude course types - for example a trigger that includes sessions, but excludes multisession, normal, or compound events, and vice versa.
2. A system that knew how a delegate had been booked on would be incredible - for example, if you had a delegate who booked on to session 3 of a multisession course, they would get an automated reminder for this. However, if they booked on to the parent course, this would 'trump' the session booking, and they would get a reminder for the parent course. Taking this a stage further, if they booked on to a compound course, this would then 'trump' the component multisession/normal courses, and they would get the one reminder.
3. When all the triggers are set up, occasionally we have a specific event or course that we want to 'exclude' from the generated triggers. The ability to exclude them on a case by case basis would be useful.
4. We have particular 'groups' of courses and events that could share the same triggers and templates. The ability to add 'multiple' courses or events (in the same way as we can in the marketing section of ADM, for example) to a trigger's include list, would be ideal. This could also contain an 'exclude' list - like a rules engine.
5. Tighter integration on different screens for the communication triggers would be great. As the relationships between courses/events/triggers/contacts/e-mails are on a many to many mapping, it would be good to have a triggers dialogue on each relevant page - for example, each contact screen should have a trigger log showing the status of generated triggers, each course page should be able to show which triggers are allocated to that course, and each event page should offer more control over including/excluding triggers. Big project, but this would integrate communications triggers far deeper into ADM than they currently are.
Post is closed for comments.