Landing Forms... more critical enhancements are required.
After testing the "Landing Forms" feature (in the new Marketing module), I believe the "Landing Forms" require critical enhancements:
- Flag (or Set) certain fields as required, where the form cannot be submitted without filling them. An asterisk (*) may also appear to such required fields.
- Show a "Captcha" security key, to prevent spams.
- Provide a multiple-choice field to let the visitor select one option. This can be presented to the end user in a "Dropdown list" or "Radio buttons group".
- Provide a way to add some custom tagline under (or next to) each field. For example: next to the Phone field, we can show (Please enter the area code).
For people with Technical background in website design (HTML & CSS):
- It will be extremely helpful if you use custom CSS styles for Field Labels, Taglines, Input Fields, and Required Fields. This will allow website designers to change the styles of such components as needed, easily and quickly.
Post is closed for comments.