Events: Ability to Change Active Back to Draft
The feature request we would like is the ability to move an event from active back to draft.
- Our process is that the consultant requests the event, but Ops publishes it
- Our process is also that if a change to an event needs to happen, the consultant must cancel the original event and re-enter a new event, noting the change that needs to be made
- Ops searches by “draft” and “canceled” for items to action
What we (Ops) see:
- Occasionally, the PC publishes the event by mistake (process miss). Since we search by draft and canceled, Ops isn’t notified and the event is not actioned/created in Saba
- For the Q2 forecast, we already have 57 canceled events – Q2 begins May 1
- Of the 57 cancelations, 33 are modification requests, so new events have to be created.
- If we have the ability to move an event from active to draft, this will eliminate a tremendous amount of duplication of efforts.
- Since we started tracking, we have had 248 such cancel/re-enters
Please sign in to leave a comment.