- The Contact form page has been revamped to bring a new fresh interface, and additional form fields, and fully support a new upcoming feature: Job Roles.
Contact’s Job Roles is a new section on contact details to keep track of the different functions a contact may fill within your organization. You can manage your list of available Job Roles in the Control Panel.
- With Automatic Registration, Administrators can create registration rules to assign new or existing contacts with selected Job Roles and Workplaces to be automatically added to one or many Learning Paths.
- The name, description, and instructions fields for LmsContent will be deprecated in GraphQL on July 26, 2022. These values are now available in the new fields “displayName” and “htmlDescription”, mapped according to Content Type.
Portals (LMS, WebLink)
We updated saved reports that make use of the relation from Delegate to Learning Path Learners to reflect the recently updated schema.
Within Reporting, the link from a Delegate to associated Learning Path Learners has been renamed to a pluralized form to better indicate there can be many Learning Path Learners linked to a Delegate. Additionally, the Parent Learning Path has been added as a link from the Delegate as an alternative way of bringing in details of the Learning Path that generated an Event Delegate rather than through Registration.
We fixed an issue where consecutively saving Communication Templates sometimes caused an error.
- We changed the list of Contacts on an Account to properly respect the Multiple Accounts feature flag.
We fixed an issue to ensure that the prices of Deleted Items won’t be shown in the Communications Templates.
- We fixed an issue where the Availability Calendar popover will always show and render above the event if there is not enough space below.