- We renamed the “Single Sign-On” settings page to “Login Configuration” in preparation for upcoming features. This page will be the new home for all login related settings.
- We have made it easier to find the correct Merge Fields for System Communication Templates. In the Merge Field Picker window, fields are now grouped by LMS and TMS.
- Continuing to improve the security of Administrate's platform, now when changing a password, you will now need to confirm your current password before you can create a new one. Alternatively, you can use the Forgot Password link at the bottom you the login page.
- We have improved the login experience, for all customers exclusively using one Single Sign-On provider to login to the TMS. Users are now redirected directly to the SSO provider's login page, instead of having to click on a button.
- We no longer allow removal of LMS Content which has Student interactions. If you wish to remove Content with Student interactions from the LMS, use the Archive option instead. For more information, see our article on Deleting LMS Content.
- We fixed the formatting of the text on the DMS error message modal which is displayed when the user attempts to delete a Document which has LMS Resources linked to it.
- LMS logins are now safer. We have added a new security feature, that prevents attackers from guessing passwords using a brute-force attack.
- We added filtering to the Student History Report to allow inclusion or exclusion of archived content.
- We added an option to automatically mark External Activities as completed when a Learner accesses that activity. Admins can enable this checkbox when adding an External Activity on an Event.
- We replaced the Record Results modal with a new page which will make it easier for Admins to record results, view Student progress on Content, and mark External Activities as completed. To access the new page, click Record Results in the Options drop down of the Student screen. For more information, see our article on the New Record Results Page.
Portals (LMS, WebLink)
We fixed an issue which prevented users from previewing External Activities on LMS Content.
- We fixed an issue with Event Price Levels on WebLink Portals where the ordering of the Price Levels did not respect the ordering specified on the Event’s Course Template.
- We fixed an issue where Locations that were set to be “inactive“ where still showing in WebLink and the LMS.
- We fixed an issue that was causing unwanted duplicate Registrations to be created when there was an error during an Opportunity transition with a Learning Path interest (e.g. the student with the same email is already registered on the Learning Path).
We fixed an issue that, on rare occasions, caused the user not be recorded when add and remove Courses on existing Triggers.
- We fixed an issue with Course Template merge fields where Mapped Items that had been deleted were being displayed.
- Added a label next to cancelled sessions on the instructor payments report page to identify sessions an Instructor was assigned that were cancelled.
- You can now view the complete Event Title by mousing over the Title column on the Events List page.