- You can now filter Learning Paths by start and end dates for Events within a Learning Path
- You can now keep track of your resource requirements on the Course Template which populates a new resource requirements table on Events to be used as a reference when booking Resources.
- Event resources have now moved to the Outline tab
We fixed an issue causing credit notes payment status to sometimes display as “part allocated” rather than “allocated”.
Portals (LMS, WebLink)
We fixed an issue with the Event List date filter on WebLink Portals where the date format displayed was Dutch regardless of the user’s specified browser language.
- We fixed an issue with the checkout on WebLink Portals where mandatory Point of Sale Fields could be bypassed by trying to proceed to the next checkout step before the fields had loaded.
- We fixed an issue on the LMS Portal where Learning Paths which only consisted of Event Objectives could not be booked from the All Dates tab. Instead, the user would see an error message when trying to check out.
We fixed an issue with the Learning Path Page where applying filters while not on the first page of the table would cause data to be hidden.
- We fixed an issue where changing the time of an Event's Session would not cause a remote meeting sync
- We changed the event audit timeline to show the same status for emails as is used in the Reporting Engine
- We fixed an issue where altering the LMS Start/End Date on a Blended Event would also update the Start/End Date of Event Resource Bookings.