We have now added the ability to add a Custom Field to Content. You can configure it in the Control Panel now, and the values are available through the API. We’ll be following up shortly with the ability to set these Custom Field values in the UI.
We resolved issues causing failing records with the Salesforce Integration which were related to the update of country names.
We fixed an issue where a primary email address for a Contact was always required when creating or updating a Contact.
- We fixed the Learning Path progress calculation on the Contacts page and Learner Progress page.
- We fixed an issue where a User with View-only Permissions was able to create new Contacts.
- We fixed an issue where a User with View-only Permissions was able to edit the Instructor tab on the Contacts.
Portals (LMS, WebLink)
We fixed a Weblink defect that refreshed your Cart after an unsuccessful payment. It is now possible to retry the payment.
- We fixed an issue with WebLink Widgets where content could overlap text in the Course / Learning Path details page causing the product description to be obscured.
- We fixed an issue where users with owned Report Permissions weren’t able to edit their own Reports if they didn’t also have permissions to edit non-owned Reports.
- When running Event Reports where filtering on Event Start/End dates is included, canceled Sessions are no longer considered in such filters.
- Learning Path Objectives will no longer be marked as Complete when a single Nested Objective is marked as complete.
- We fixed a defect where Mapped Items were not setting a Tax Amount when added as part of an Interest.
- We fixed an issue where only Primary Instructors were being displayed on the Public Events Gadget on the Homepage.