- We have added the ability to link Multiple Achievements with a Course Template and/or Event. Control of Achievements on Events has been moved from the "Setup" tab to a new "Achievements" tab. Detailed documentation is available here.
- You can now build a Report that will show all emails sent from Administrate using the "Emails" entity. A common use case might be an exception report showing you any emails that failed to be delivered successfully.
Portals (LMS, WebLink)
- We fixed an issue with the value of gift vouchers applied during checkout.
- For security reasons, we don't show if an account exists or not when requesting a password reset. We changed the wording of the confirmation message to clarify this.
- We fixed an issue with SSO (Single Sign-On) set to “Use Basic Auth” on LMS Portals.
- WebLink Portals can now be configured to redirect Bookers to a custom URL upon completion of an order.
- We made the “Home Telephone” available on reports for Contacts.
- We fixed an inconsistency with the quantity of Private Events added to Sales Opportunities as Interests.
- We fixed an issue with custom fields that caused list of values containing commas to show as multiple values.
- Viewing reports now show “All Reports” by default, instead of the user's own reports. You can always switch between the two using the buttons at the top.
We fixed an issue in the legacy version of WebLink with Stripe not processing payments when 3D secure authentication was required.