- We fixed an issue with incorrect paging when viewing the new “Custom Fields” page.
- We fixed a pagination issue when viewing the “Webhooks” page which was causing some Webhooks to be missing from the list, and items 21-29 now show on the second page.
Portals (LMS, WebLink)
- If the WebLink section on an LMS Portal has “cartlessCheckout” set to “true”, a learner is booking for themselves, i.e., not for someone else, and either the Event or Learning Path is free, then the learner is now automatically registered and redirected to the Course or Learning Path after checkout.
- When requesting a link to log in to a Portal by email, if the link expired, the learner or booker is now automatically redirected to the page where they can request a new link, instead of showing an error.
- The catalog of an LMS Portal with a WebLink section now displays the Learning Mode of Events, e.g., “Blended”, “Online - Self Paced” or “Classroom”.
- The Attendance percentage, displayed on Events for Students, no longer takes the Cancelled Sessions into calculation.
- If there are Draft Sessions on an Event, their start/end time no longer affect the start/end time that is displayed on that Event.
- We improved the Student History Report by showing a list of SCORM attempts below each SCORM content result.