- We fixed a bug when viewing a Contact where the pencil icon in the Events table would no longer display after ordering the table by date.
- Super Users couldn't access Contact pages from certain Account pages. This is now fixed, and they can now access all Contact pages.
- We added new merge fields to the Document Template engine for the tax inclusive price on Sales Opportunities: “Discount Total”, “Gift Voucher Total”, “Grand Total”, “Payable Total” and “Sub Total”.
Portals (LMS, WebLink)
- We fixed a bug with the password setup workflow when using the new IDP Login (identity provider) along with some LMS Portals.
- We fixed an issue with the Basket Widget not showing a loading indicator on WebLink Portals.
- LMS Portals will correctly translate merge fields used within “Description” and “Embedded URL” fields for External Activities.
- We added “Nominal Entries”, “Lifecycle State” and “Delivery Method” as reportable fields on Gift Voucher entities.
- We fixed an issue in our Certificate Template engine with image rotations that made “image_from_dms” elements not respect the y-coordinate.
- When registering a Learner onto a Learning Path that contains at least one Event Objective, and “On Registration” Triggers are configured for those Events, then those event trigger emails are suppressed when initially registering the Learner onto the Learning Path.
- (Availability Calendar only) We fixed a bug when booking the same Resource on the same Session multiple times. Old bookings are no longer replaced, and they all show on the availability calendar.