2020 — Here We Come!
We're starting 2020 with a big one! Meet us in Orlando on February 24-25, 2020 for one of the most anticipated events of the industry organized by TrainingMag.com, and located only a few minutes away from Disney World! Learn more.
- We resolved an issue which would reset the event price to the Course Template default when moving a Private event from Draft to Active status.
- Previously, a communication trigger wouldn't fire on an Opportunity Step Transition for a new contact, if the transition was set to create a new contact. Now the contact will be created and subsequently emailed.
- We resolved an issue where Custom Fields set to the URL type would just render "url" in a Communication Template, rather than their field value.
- If no Course Template pricing is defined for a Private Event, the selector on the Create Event screen will now default to the instance's "base" currency.
- When duplicating a Private Event, it was not possible to change the currency - now it is.
Missed a Release Update?
You can always find the latest updates here.