Join Us This Week in Nashville!
Our team is heading over to the musical city this week for two great days of learning and networking with like-minded training professionals eager to grow and scale their learning efforts. If you're interesting in meeting us there, check out the full agenda here. More Events
- The Learning Path Learner Prices are now available in the Reporting Engine.
- You can now Search for an Achievement by its identifier directly from the menu bar.
- You can now click directly from an Opportunity Event Interest to the scheduled Event, for quicker access when you need more specifics like the notes or custom fields on the Event.
- You can now see event capacity, interested spaces, and booked spaces, directly from an Opportunity Event Interest.
- When a Sales Opportunity is progressed and the create Registration Trigger is fired a warning message is presented if a named student on an interest has the same email address as a student already on the Event or Learning Path.
- The Achievement's link to a Learning Path now points correctly to the Learner on the Learning Path.
- Fixed an issue which prevents a user from revoking an Achievement from a Learner, if the same type was reused across multiple Events for the same Learner.
- Resolved an issue which could cause an Opportunity not to save, if a new CRM contact was recorded and was set to be created in the same step that generated the registration.
- Resolved an issue which would prevent saving an Achievement Type with a validity period greater than 12 months.
- Added error messaging to explain that Achievement Sequence prefixes cannot be duplicated.
Missed a Release Update?
You can always find the latest updates here.