Meet Us at DevLearn 2019 This Week!
We're heading back to Vegas for another exciting event. DevLearn is where the industry gathers to look at what’s now, what’s new, and what’s next in learning and development. Come be part of it with us! Learn more here.
Achievements allow you to track learning milestones and certifications for Learners. This release includes:
- Create Achievement Types, which are used to classify and segment the Achievements you issue to your Learners.
- Map an Achievement Type to a Course Template, which will populate the link on any newly created Events automatically.
- Map an Achievement Type to an Event, which allows it to be issued to a Learner automatically.
- Automatically pass Learners when they complete an Event and issue them an Achievement.
- Link Achievements to Certificate Templates, so that a Certificate can be generated automatically when the Learner is issued the Achievement.
- Email a Learner a notification when they receive an Achievement, including a copy of the Certificate.
- View all Achievements issued to a Learner.
- Report on any Achievements recorded in Administrate - great for identifying any Learners who have certifications which have lapsed or might be ideal candidates for further training.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes show the incorrect Expiry Date for a Training Token on a Sales Opportunity Interest Item.
- When recording the Attendance for Learners on an Event, the Sessions will appear in chronological order.
- Video LMS Content will now correctly report on the time spent watching the video in the Student History Report.
- Fixed an issue where the notes for a learner weren't editable, unless they had an email specified on a Sales Opportunity Interest.
Missed a Release Update?
You can always find the latest updates here.