*You can now create a webhook that will be triggered when a Learning Path is updated.
*You can now create a webhook which will be triggered when a Learning Path is created.
* You can now create a webhook that will be triggered when a Learner is registered on a Learning Path
* Querying DMS Custom Fields will now return the GraphQL ID, not the legacy ID. Updating Account/Contact DMS Custom Fields now also accept GraphQL IDs, and are validated against existing DMS Documents (i.e. you cannot update the DMS Custom Field to a non-existent DMS Document).
* When applying a Discount Promo Code to an Opportunity, the Opportunity in the response will now display the updated discounted value.
* You can now specify a limit of Discounts to apply. e.g. if you have an order for 10 Events, you can specify a limit of 3, so that the Discount only applies to 3 of those 10.
* You can now issue Event Achievements to Learners.
* You can query and create Achievement Types.
* You can now query earned achievements on Registerables in LMS 2.0 API.
* You can now create Achievements.
* The registerables query now allows you to filter out learners where the Course is part of a learning path.