* Querying DMS Custom Fields will now return the GraphQL ID, not the legacy ID. Updating Account/Contact DMS Custom Fields now also accept GraphQL IDs, and are validated against existing DMS Documents (i.e. you cannot update the DMS Custom Field to a non-existent DMS Document).
* You can now specify a limit of Discounts to apply. e.g. if you have an order for 10 Events, you can specify a limit of 3, so that the Discount only applies to 3 of those 10.
* LMS Content now supports External types.
* You can now update existing Achievements.
* You can now create Achievements.
* You can now now query for Achievements as root query.
* You can now order Registerables by title.
* You can now filter by isActive for Registrations and Learning Path Registrations in the LMS API.
* You can now filter on a learner's most recently accessed Learning Paths and LMS courses by querying lmsLastAccessed on Registerables.
* You can now update Event Objectives on a Learning Path.
* You can now create Event Objectives on Learning Paths.
* You can now update a Course Objective to make it an Event Objective.
* Learners that are added to a Learning Path with an Event Objective will automatically be assigned to the correct Event.
* You can now query Event Objectives.
* You can now delete Objectives.