Released at 12:30 GMT
Last week we mentioned that we'll be exhibiting at TICE 2019, TrainingIndustry.com's annual conference in North Carolina on June 17-19. Our US team will also be heading to Las Vegas for SHRM 2019 right after TICE, and we'd love it if you could attend!
Event: SHRM 2019, Las Vegas, June 24-25. Let's meet there!
What's more fun than a training and learning conference? A training and learning conference in Vegas! Meet us for two days of learning, networking, and fun at booth #3166. Administrate customers also get free passes! Get yours now by clicking on "Register for free" below. Register for Free!
- When an Invoice is raised through an Account Project for a Private Event, the title of the Event will be included on the Invoice.
- The Account Project Registrations Table now includes information in the Description column for Events: Venue, Location, Instructor and Start/End time.
- The Super User field is now available on User Reports.
- On Opportunity Reports you can now filter on ‘Created At’ time for time zoned data.
- Fixed an issue where Interests in Sales Opportunities were not matching the Opportunity’s company.
- LMS Content from Course Templates is now populated on Private Events created from Opportunities.
- Fixed an issue where website orders were failing if the buyer’s email address already existed in the system.
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.