Released at 10:10 GMT
It's the start of another work week and we know exactly what you need: a good email read that pairs well with a cup of a coffee - you got it! Your weekly Administrate update is here on time and just before we leave you to go through this fine email, we just want to remind you to book your LITE 2019 tickets before they sell out!
Event: Join us at ATD 2019 on May 20-22 in Washington, D.C!
See you in a few weeks? We’ve got you, our customers, covered! Simply click the button below, register and get free access to the expo! Get Free Expo Access
- Global Custom Fields now display an easy-to-read name (where one is specified), rather than an ID, when used in email templates and outbound communications.
- Some users were getting a 500 error when trying to login. This is now fixed.
- Fixed an issue where some SCORM Total Times were not recording correctly.
- There were residual mentions of “Learning Tracks” on the Opportunity Interests workflow, Event screen, and adding/editing Triggers screen. These have now been corrected to “Learning Paths”.
- The ‘Insufficient places left’ warning to indicate overbooking on Opportunity Event Interests has been removed - this will be replaced with a more visible warning message.
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.