Released at 11:00 GMT
We're starting the day with an extra dash of excitement as we've officially released Learning Paths to all Administrate users and we're very happy to see you already using this great feature! We know this is a key solution to a lot of our clients' success so we wrote a really good blog post to help you understand how you can set up your team for success using Learning Paths. Check it out below!
Feature Highlight: On the Right Path – How can Learning Paths Help Your Learners Reach Their Goals and Boost your Business?
If you offer learning programmes which are long-running, involve complex structures, or combine multiple different methods of training, then you need to check out Administrate's Learning Paths. Read More.
- Learning Tracks have now been renamed to Learning Paths, and you’ll notice some great updates including improved user experience, Custom Fields, Learning Categories, the ability to update the Event score from the Learning Path (and vice-versa), and the ability to specify Events at the point of sale.
- Global Custom Fields that have been configured can now be used in email templates and outbound communications.
- The Custom Fields section now spans the entire page on Events page.
- You can now access the Delegate LMS progress as a merge field on Communication Templates.
- We now support South African Rand (ZAR) on WordPress.
- The Super User field is now available on User Reports
- Fixed a bug where some parts of the system were displaying dates without time zone as localised to local time zone.
- Course reports now display the correct Start and End times.
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.