Released at 10:25 GMT
Happy Easter to everyone celebrating!
Have you booked your LITE 2019 tickets yet? You could be roaming around beautiful Edinburgh and learning about the latest trends in training and L&D as well as hot Administrate tips on July 10-11 at our fifth annual conference. Hurry up and book your tickets now!
Events: Join us at ATD International Conference & Expo in Washington!
We’re heading to the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC to exhibit at ATD International Conference & Expo on May 20-22, and if you’re attending yourself, we’d love it if you stopped by our booth #2545! We've also got you, our customers, covered! Simply click the button below, register and get free access to the expo! Get Free Expo Access
- Those with permissions will now be able to run add-ons on Events.
- In order to prevent bad data, Event classroom end dates can no longer be set to be before the start date.
- Clicking cancel on the ‘delete session’ modal will now cancel deletion, instead of just preventing notifications from being sent.
- SurveyMonkey emails to Students whose names contain special characters will now send successfully.
- For Users with Time Zones, there were previously two merge fields in the Merge Field Picker for selecting an Event’s Time Zone: ‘Time Zone’ and ‘Time Zone Name’. We’ve cleared this up so only ‘Time Zone Name’ appears in the Merge Field Picker.
- Student ‘LMS Expiry Date’ is now available as a merge field on Communication Templates, and the ‘LMS Filter Scores Before’ field will return the correct date rather than the LMS expiry date.
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.