Released at 9:40 GMT
We’re heading to the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC to exhibit at ATD International Conference & Expo on May 20-22, and if you’re attending yourself, we’d love it if you stopped by our booth #2545! Here's more info on this below.
Events: Join us at ATD International Conference & Expo in Washington!
See you in Washington, DC? We've got you, our customers, covered! Simply click the button below, register and get free access to the expo! Get Free Expo Access
- Max places are now respected when specifying Events on a Learning Path Interest in Sales Opportunities.
- Previously, transferring a student would sometimes take a few seconds and there was no indication it was working. Now it is faster, and a loading indicator is displayed to let you know the transfer is in progress.
- Resolved an issue whereby Legacy Certificates could not be sent via Triggers or the Ad-hoc Emailer on Private Events.
- Resolved an issue whereby in some cases the Value on the Sales Opportunity page would display to several decimal places. Now it will only display two decimal places.
- All IMAP Email Accounts now use SSL. When adding new IMAP Email Accounts for Email Integration, please ensure your email server can serve IMAP over SSL (IMAPS).
- Tables on the new UI will no longer flicker on certain browsers with different zoom levels.
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.