Released at 12:00 GMT
You've probably got 99 things to think about this week, but your plans for 5:00 PM GMT this Thursday ain't one. We've got you booked for our free webinar with Training Industry, where our CEO John Peebles will be walking you through all the ins and outs of transforming your learning environment and growing your business! (Tempting? We know.) Check out all the details below and reserve your spot now! You don't want to miss this.
Webinar: Transform Your Learning Environment and Help Your Business Grow.
Reserve your spot now and join our co-hosted webinar with TrainingIndustry.com on April 11th at 5:00 pm GMT. Our very own CEO, John Peebles, will be sharing hands-on insights on the current status quo of the LMS and Tech ecosystem, in addition to 'The Five Levels of Managing an L&D Operation Effectively' and more! Reserve your spot.
- You can now switch between Administrate and SurveyMonkey Feedback forms on the Event Students tab.
- Region permissions are now respected on Learning Paths.
- When adding Resources to Sessions of a Private Event, only Resources of the Event’s Location will be options.
- When you send a revised DMS file, and the filename doesn’t include an extension (e.g. the .jpg part of photo.jpg), we now append the extension from the original uploaded file so that your recipients will be able to open the file on their end, as intended.
- We have fixed an issue with scrolling on the SCORM menu.
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.