Released at 09:45 GMT
We've got another week of great feature and API updates to look out to down below! And as a final reminder, our team will be in Orlando this week on the 26th and 27th for Learning Solutions 2019, so make sure to drop by booth #222 if you're around!
Events: Administrate 2019 Events Schedule
Want to know if we’re going to be in a city near you soon? Our full events schedule for 2019 is now on our website and it’s full of training and learning events all over the world! If you’re attending any of these events we’d love to see you!
- When adding Students to Learning Paths, the filtered results in the dropdown will show Account name next to Contact name. This removes ambiguity if multiple Contacts with the same name exist.
- When specifying Events for a Learning Path Learner, you will now be able to navigate the modal more easily if you have many Events to specify.
- We’ve added a Location filter to the Transfer Student modal, making it easier to find the correct Event to which you wish to transfer a Student.
- When specifying Events for Learning Path Interests, Events displayed will now be filtered by the Opportunity’s Currency. Ensure your Event has an appropriate Price in the Opportunity’s Region and Currency for it to show up.
- When specifying Events for Learning Path Interests, Locations will now be filtered according to the Opportunity’s Region, and the Events will display according to the selected Location (if any) or the Opportunity’s Region.
- We’ve improved the calculation of Progress for Serial paths with Path objectives.
- We’ve improved the calculation of Progress for Parallel Learning Paths.
- We fixed an issue with the Xero integration where Voiding an Invoice would prevent creation of a new invoice against Students.
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.