We fixed an issue that prevented PDF and JPG files from opening in Internet Explorer.
Portals (LMS, WebLink)
- (LMS 3 only) We fixed an issue where LMS setup links couldn't be previewed.
- (LMS 3 only) The current piece of content viewed on LMS portals now shows an “In Progress” label.
- We made changes to prevent learners from seeing inaccurate authentication errors on LMS portals when they are already logged in.
- We fixed how Promo Codes with long names could be incorrectly displayed on WebLink portals when they were added to a cart.
- (Availability Calendar only) Staff sessions that have been cancelled are no longer displayed on that calendar.
- We resolved an issue where an instructor could not be added to more than one meeting using Microsoft Teams.
- Duplicating a course template no longer triggers an error when it has Account Associations and Documents.
- When editing events associated with account projects, users can now update the status of the event directly on that page.