Released at 10:20 GMT
We're sitting in our sunny Beirut office today, located in the hub of the Beirut Digital District, and working tirelessly with our global team to provide you with a great Administrate experience! Make sure to check out our latest updates and fixes down below.
Events: Join Administrate at Learning Solutions, Orlando
We're just one week away from landing in Orlando for Learning Solutions 2019! Meet us at booth #222 on March 26-27.
- When adding Students to Learning Paths, the filtered results in the dropdown will show Account name next to Contact name. This removes ambiguity if multiple Contacts with the same name exist.
- Learning Path Events will no longer appear on Invoices, as they are included in the Learning Path charge and may be defined after the invoice is issued.
- When specifying Events for Learning Path Course Objectives, we now display the Event Start Date as the main distinguisher in the Event dropdown selection. Additionally, the dropdown is the full width of the modal, to ensure you can see as much of the Event Title as possible. This applies to Learning Paths and Sales Opportunities Interests.
- When specifying Events for Learning Path Interests in Sales Opportunities, you will now be able to scroll within the modal if you have a number of Events to assign to Objectives.
- Added the “Created At” field to the Reporting Engine for Accounts and Contacts.
- When specifying Events for Learning Path Interests on Opportunities, the Events returned will be limited by your Region permissions.
- We found and replaced a reference to “Tracks” in Triggers, which is now described as Paths for consistency.
- Events that have no remaining places will no longer be selectable on Learning Paths when adding Learners.
- In Step 2 of adding a Learning Path Learner, you will now be able to scroll within the modal if you have a number of Events to assign to Course Objectives.
- Fixed an issue where Opportunity convert permission was not being applied when winning Opportunities.
- Fixed an issue where discount isn’t applied to items in a sales Opportunity.
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.