- We fixed an issue where Users could navigate directly to a Learning Path without the required Permissions by typing in the URL in their browser.
- We fixed the permissions around task visibility for instructors on the Calendar.
We fixed an issue where creating Payment Receipts that contained symbols could prevent sales receipt PDFs from rendering properly.
Portals (LMS, WebLink)
- (LMS 3 only) Opening SCORM content in pop-ups is no longer blocked on iOS, or by Safari on macOS.
- (LMS 3 only) Learners can now view quizzes and presentations in the LMS.
- (LMS 3 only) Any video content at least 99% completed, which was already displayed as completed in the list of modules, now also shows as complete in the overall “Event Steps” section.
- (LMS 3 only) A score recorded in SCORM content now shows as a percentage even when the scale is different.
When a learner replied to a survey in their browser while using a translation service, the translated questions were incorrectly saved and displayed on reports. This is no longer the case, and survey questions are displayed on reports in their original language.
- We fixed an issue where multiple SurveyMonkey reminder emails were being sent to students in some cases.
- We fixed some issues with “On Award Achievements” Triggers, so that they respect the event company, location and region filters, and target the expected audience when “Booking Contacts” is selected.