Portals (LMS, WebLink)
- We fixed an issue on Booking Portals linked to LMS portals where prices were being displayed incorrectly rounded down.
- We corrected one of our Dutch translations on WebLink portals.
- Progress steps now display correctly on white background on LMS portals.
- We now always show the password input when Learners log in to LMS portals using our identity provider, rather than hiding it and prompting the Learner to enter their email address first.
We made the “Billing Email” and “Billing Telephone” fields available in the Reporting Engine.
- We fixed an issue that caused the default system Brand to be missing on some Registrations when adding a bulk of students to an Event.
- Adding Staff to an Event incorrectly showed their Account Name instead of their Contact Name.
- We fixed an issue where some details from a Course Template were not being copied across to Events when they were created via a Sales Opportunity transition.
- We fixed two bugs where deleted Regions would display when editing Instructor Holidays, and Regions would display incorrectly on Instructor Holidays.
- The end date is now required when adding an Instructor or Global Holiday.
- We made changes to allow the Event Calendar to show all available Courses in the dropdown menu when there are more than 1000 Courses.