Custom fields created with the “web address” type were rendered as plain text. We now detect the value of the field is a valid URL, and render it as a clickable link.
- We fixed an issue where accented and special characters on Accounts and Contacts were incorrectly displayed.
- We fixed a bug that prevented saving any edits to the Item's Description unless the Code was also updated.
- We fixed an issue where payments created against a Purchase Invoice were not being allocated to that invoice.
Portals (LMS, WebLink)
- (LMS 3 only) We fixed a bug where SCORM results were not stored correctly when using Safari.
- (LMS 3 only) We fixed a bug where the progress of SCORM content was being displayed incorrectly.
- We fixed an error that was caused by the date filters “is in month” and “is in day”.