Released at 10:20 GMT
We're spreading the word about your favourite training management software all over the world today! We're currently exhibiting at the SHRM Tech EMEA 2019 event in Dubai, as well as the Training 2019 Conference and Expo in Orlando! Want to know where we'll be next? Check out our blog post below!
Blog: Join us at Learning Solutions 2019 in Orlando on March 26-28!
We’re heading to the Rosen Centre Hotel in Orlando to exhibit at the Learning Solutions 2019 event, and if you’re attending yourself, we’d love it if you stopped by our booth! Read More
You can now reactivate a cancelled Student on a Learning Path. This in turn will reactivate them on previously booked Events on this Path.
Parallel objectives on a Learning Path now display the required credits to pass.
- When using the Public Event Import Tool, Tax Type is now a mandatory field, which is consistent with how you create Events. Please ensure you have your Tax Types in a column in your Events Import CSV.
- Customers will now be able to book Resources on a Session and have the resources correctly blocked out in the Calendar. Previously this only worked on parent Events and not on any of their Session children.
- Fixed an issue where Learning Paths could not find LMS enabled events.
- Fixed an issue where you could associate contacts for an unnamed learner on an event if they were already part of a learning path. This should be done on the learning path page now.
- Fixed an issue where Progress was not displayed correctly when winning Paths via Sales Opportunities.
- Fixed an issue where users could edit Paths which had students causing historical data corruption.
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.