Released at 11:15 GMT
Missed a few of our insightful blogs over the past year? Looking for training tips and best practices? Curious about training news in general? We’ve got you covered! We've collated our favourites blog posts from the past year in a free eBook below!
Free eBook: Best of the Blog 2018: For Training Departments
Every year we like to pick a selection of our favourite blog posts from the past year and pull them all together into one handy eBook. This year all the posts we’ve selected are geared more towards training departments! Download eBook.
- Unnamed learners on Learning Paths will now display their quantity on the Learning Path Students tab.
- You can now specify Events for Course Objectives on Learning Paths in WebLink and WordPress.
- If there is a Learning Path Interest with an Event specified, you will now be able to see the Learning Path Interest on the Event itself.
- The IMAP integration will now allow multiple emails in the username field using a "/".
- The Students column on the Sales Opportunity Interest table is now called Named Students to make its behaviour more clear.
- Google are deprecating the Google+ API as a method for Single Sign-On (where you can click 'Login with Google' instead of entering your details). We have made the necessary updates to ensure that no customers are affected by the change to Google which goes live on March 7th 2019. Customers will be able to log in using Google Single Sign-On as usual.
- We've added some caching to our static assets so customers outside of the UK and Ireland may notice a speed improvement to the site.
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.