- We fixed an issue where accessing SCORM files with both “1.4” and “2014” version information showed an error.
Portals (LMS, WebLink)
- We fixed an issue where LMS password links sent using “Email Students” on an event were always set to expire after 24 hours, even if a different expiration time had been set in the system settings.
- You can now create custom prices when adding students in bulk to an event with no price level, similarly to named and unnamed students.
- We have deprecated the legacy page for course pricing. To view or edit prices for Course Templates, you can navigate to your course and go to the Finance tab.
- We fixed an issue where subcategories would display incorrectly when editing a Learning Path.
- Triggers set “On Award Achievement” now respect the learning mode (Classroom, Blended, LMS) specified on the trigger.
- We fixed a bug where Communication Templates could not access the “achievement” merge field for delegates. You can also enumerate all the delegate's achievements on a template.