- Selecting an Account, when adding a new Learner to an Event, is now faster and supports fuzzy matching.
- Also when adding a new Learner to an Event, Contacts are searched only if at least 3 characters are entered in the input, and partial matches are now returned.
- When creating Communication Triggers for Courses specifically, the unique Course Code is now displayed as a prefix in the selector, so that it's easier to tell them apart and pick the course template you're looking for.
- A non-super user can now change their password directly from the User's settings, without having to reset their password.
- We fixed an issue that could prevent invoices from being generated on a sales opportunity when it was transitioned at the exact same time as another opportunity using our GraphQL API.
Portals (LMS, WebLink)
- An incorrect tax rate was sometimes applied to learning paths on a WebLink portal. This has now been fixed.
- The output column “Invoice → Payments → Date Cleared” on reports now display correctly when the date cleared on the invoice is empty.
- When a default brand has been set globally, it is now also assigned to registrations that are created when duplicating private events.