Released at 11:10 GMT
We’ve got an important note for customers using the WordPress plugin so please make sure to check it out. In other news, if you’re in the mood to read a 'lovely' blog post today, we’ve got you covered below!
Blog: Why We Love Internal Training (And You Should, Too!)
Today we’re taking a look at just some of the reasons why we love internal training, and they are all reasons you can share with your team to to highlight the importance of any staff training. Read More.
- We’d like to advise our customers that there is a potential conflict with the Administrate WordPress plugin. Caching plugins may cause a conflict with the booking process and it may display customer data on the Attendee Details page of the checkout process. To resolve this, you can configure your plugin to exclude the checkout pages. If you have any questions, please contact Support.
- You can now set Learner Objectives as completed from the Learner Progress page. This will mark the Student as Passed on the linked Event. Objectives can also be marked as completed even without a linked Event.
- Super users will now be able to grant access to other users to view Add-ons on the Event screen.
- For additional security, any browsers left idle on Administrate for more than 4 hours will automatically be logged out next time you interact with the site. Previously, this only happened after 24 hours.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing display of SCORM content in Preview mode from the TMS.
- Fixed an issue with the styling of inline LMS content.
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.