Released at 9:55 GMT
Have you ever checked out Administrate's key values? They are the main drivers behind our mission to becoming the 'Platform for Education'!
Our Company Values are the Blueprint for how we Engage the World.
- When payments are made in Weblink they will now be created and linked to the invoice in Administrate.
- A new field is available in the control panel to set the default payment type when online web orders are made.
- You can now see progress on a Learning Path on the Student's Contact page, just like Events.
- You can now archive Learning Paths.
- SCORM content with navigation menus are now supported.
- Registrations are now properly set up when adding a student to an Event which is part of a Learning Path
- Previously, the right-hand side arrow was hidden on the calendar preview in the sidebar on the Calendar. It is now showing again.
- When on the Staff Holiday page, the required fields are highlighted in red prior to input. You can now enter 0 for the number of working days for holidays.
- Deleted tasks will now be deleted from iCal subscriptions.
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.