Released at 11:00 GMT
Start your week strong by checking out today's features and API updates so you can make use of them while saving time and mastering your Administrate skills!
Blog: How Technology is Changing How we Treat Internal Training
There’s no denying that technology is making our lives a lot easier, and when it comes to internal training, there are lots of tools out there that can make the process simpler. Read More.
- Need to be able to compare overall progress for Students on a Learning Path? Now you can! Just got to the Student tab on a Learning Path.
- You can now edit the price a Student needs to pay for a Learning Path, if no invoice has been raised.
- Previously, users were automatically logged out 24 hours after logging in. Now, users will only be logged out if they have been idle for 24 hours.
- Previously, users were not logged out if they only viewed Reports, no matter how long they were idle. Now, users will be logged out if they have been idle for on the Reports page for 24 hours.
- Previously, users were not logged out from the GraphQL API no matter how long they were idle. Now, users will be logged out from the GraphQL API if they have been idle for 24 hours.
- The date picker field in Create Learning Path Price modal is now labelled.
- Error messages displayed on the Learning Path Overview page have been improved.
- Course Templates can now only be archived rather than deleted if they are being used on a Learning Path.
- Fixed an issue where Learning Paths would sometimes not load on the Listing Page.
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.