We fixed an issue where the projected opportunity pipeline on the list of opportunities was not correctly converting to the base currency set on companies.
We fixed the 'Convert to Event' button when a course is saved as an interest on an opportunity and you can now convert it to an event interest.
We fixed an issue on Contact pages where links to the learner's progress on a Learning Path directed to a legacy page, instead of the current one.
Portals (LMS, WebLink)
We fixed a bug on WebLink portals where entering a Booker name that corresponded to an already existing Individual Account caused an error. We now create a new Account for this Booker.
When you purchase a Catalogue item on a WebLink portal, and do not provide a Company name, an individual Account will now be created for you. If you do provide a Company, then a Contact will be created for you under that Company Account. Previously an Account with an associated Contact would always be created.
During checkout, fixed rate discounts are now applied proportionally to the items that can be discounted, such that the total discount is now the fixed rate.
We fixed an error in reports where adding 'Event → End Date/Time' as an Output Column, for instance on Delegate or Learning Path reports, caused the report to break.
The 'Setup' and 'Used' columns, that are in the 'Students → LMS' table when viewing an event, are now always displayed. We fixed an issue where they were not showing up, or not showing the correct data, for some customers using newer LMS portals.