Released at 11:25 GMT
In our first 2019 weekly release notes, we’re sharing with you twelve great training habits to start in the new year, as well as introducing a new ‘Transfer Student’ feature along with some very useful API updates and bug fixes!
Blog: 12 Great Training Habits to Start in the New Year!
Welcome to 2019! What better time to start some new habits and make some positive changes to your business to kick off the new year? Read More.
- You have a new Transfer Student feature which allows you to move a Student to a new Event while also being able to raise a Credit Note, specify a different Price for the new Event, apply a discount/fee (using Items) and raise an Invoice all in one action. You won’t be charged for an additional learner registration and you'll be able to see where the Student transferred to/from, as well as the user who initiated the transfer. To try this feature out, just go to the menu on a Student in the Student tab and click 'Transfer Student'! For more information, please see our documentation.
- Fixed an issue where Time attributes on an Opportunity that were mapped to a Contact Custom Field were not saving correctly.
- Fixed an issue where date/time Custom Fields were not correctly handled when creating a Contact via an Opportunity transition.
- Fixed an issue where the LMS Resource Triggers could be activated and sent from other LMS Resources on the same Event.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect Learning Track/Path was displaying on the Student tab.
- Fixed an issue where empty orders were created from the PayPal integration with WordPress.
- Opportunities now support Time Zones for the 'Created at' field in the reporting engine.
- For reports with custom checkboxes, any checkboxes that have not been answered are now shown as blank rather than "No". This matches how the output in Excel exports.
Previously, on Release Notes...
Missed last week's notes, or any other update? Save yourself the trouble of going through emails, and find the last few weeks of updates here.