If you're having any issues using our LMS, here's a quick guide to help you log in and access your modules and classes.
Table of content
- Set up your LMS account
- Log in to your LMS account
After you've been registered on a course, you should get an email with your joining instructions. This email usually contains two links:
- the link to set up your LMS account and choose your password – if this is your first time using our LMS, click on this link to set up your LMS account, and follow the steps to choose a password. Once you've done this, you can log in to your LMS account.
- the link you can reuse to log in to the LMS portal later on. You can bookmark this link to log in without having to open your email.
Set up your LMS account
The illustration below shows how to set up your LMS account.
How to set up your LMS account
The first step is to click the link to set up your LMS account, which looks like this URL:
When you open this link for the first time, you'll be asked to set a password. Enter a password, and confirm it in the second field, then click “Set password”.
You'll get a confirmation that your password has been set, and the page will redirect you to the page where you can log in.
If you click on the same link after this, you'll get an error message saying that your token is invalid.
If you see this error message above, click here and follow the steps in this section to access your LMS account.
Log in to your LMS account
Once you've set your LMS password, you can log in to your LMS account. You'll find your email, or LMS username, in the joining instructions that were sent by email.
The URL in the address bar usually ends with /login, for instance:
If you can't see the page to log in, make sure you followed the right link.
If you're seeing an “Invalid Token” error message
If you get an error which says “Invalid Token”, follow one of the two options below:
If you've already set your LMS password, click “Return to Login” to go back to the page where you can sign in to you account. You can also find the link to the login page in your joining instructions. The address usually ends with /login, for instance:
Log in using your email address (or username) and your password.
Make sure you bookmark and open that same page from now on when you want to access your LMS account, and don't reuse any links to set up your LMS account or reset your password as they can only be used once.
If you still haven't set up your LMS account, don't worry! You're seeing this because links to set up accounts and reset passwords only work once, and they expire after 24 hours for security reasons. But you can always request a password reset, even if you haven't set up your LMS account before.
To do so, click “Return to Login” to go back to the page where you can sign in to you account and click here to see how to reset your password, so you can finish setting up your LMS account and log in.
If you've forgotten your password
You can reset your password if you've forgotten it, or if you haven't been able to set up your LMS account yet because the link expired.
How to reset your password
To set or reset your password, follow the steps below:
- Go to the page where you would usually log in, ending with /login,
- Click ”Forgot password”,
- In the “Username” field, enter the email address that was on your joining instructions, or enter your LMS username,
- Click “Email Reset Link” now,
- You'll see a confirmation that we're going to send an email to your inbox, and you'll be redirected to the page to log in,
- Don't try logging in for now; instead, check your inbox and find the password reset email – note it may take one or two minutes to be delivered,
- If you've already requested to reset your password before, make sure you open the most recent email that we sent, and not an older email from a previous request. Then click the link in the email, which will look like this:
- Now enter your new password, confirm it in the second field, and click “Reset Password”,
- You'll see a confirmation that your password was reset, and you'll be redirected to the page where you can now log in.
If you're seeing a blank page
If you're seeing a blank page when logging in, please verify that the URL in the address bar ends with /login, for instance:
If the address of that page is different, please make sure you followed the right link. You may want to verify your joining instructions to find it.
This can also happen if you've already logged in to your LMS account and completed a module. As each LMS module opens in a new tab, completing the LMS module means that this tab cannot be reused to go back to your LMS account and select another module. In this case, it is safe to close that tab. You can access your LMS account in a new tab.
If you're still having issues logging in, a support agent may ask you to follow the steps below. This will show you how to generate logs in your browser, and it'll help us understand the issue you're having.
- While in Chrome, press
J(macOS) to open the Dev Tools in Chrome at the "Console" tab. Alternatively, click the three-dot icon in the upper right corner of Chrome and select "More Tools → Developer Tools" in the menu.
- You should see a new panel; go to the "Network" tab in that new panel:
- Now in the "Network" tab, check the box to "Preserve log":
- Now refresh the page and log in to replicate the issue. As you navigate on a page and to other pages as well, you'll see network requests appear in the Dev Tools. This shows that this is working and recording logs properly.
Note that you can resize the Dev Tools to make it smaller, but don't close the Dev Tools or the logs will be lost and won't be recorded. Also note that the issue must be replicated in this browser tab specifically; it won't record the logs if you use another tab or window in Chrome.
- Once the issue has been replicated, click the button shown on the screen shot below to save the logs:
- It will prompt you to save the file. Save it on your desktop on your computer.
- Then go back to the Dev Tools panel in Chrome and go to the "Console" tab:
- Take a screen shot of that window (if you're not sure how on the platform you're using, please refer to this guide here).
- Now send both files to the support team.