If you customized your main Administrate menu, custom links always opened in a new window. They can now open as tabs as well in the current window.
- The available pricing options for a Learning Path Interest are now restricted by the region and currency specified on the Opportunity.
- We fixed a bug where custom fields did not show in the “Learner Information” section of the learner details when a private event was added as an interest on an opportunity.
Portals (LMS, WebLink)
We fixed an issue where using a 100% off promo code in WebLink could make it seem like the checkout was successful when it had actually not been complete.
- We fixed an issue when filtering events by subcategories on the main “Events” table.
- We improved the error messaging to indicate when a learner cannot be added to a learning path when the capacity limit for an event for an objective has been reached.
- When a learner is cancelled from a Learning Path, they will also be cancelled from any of the events they were registered on.
- We fixed an issue where new sessions added to an event would sometime have a default start time that was different from the start time on the event.