We now support unnamed Learners on Learning Paths, mirroring the functionality found on Events.
- When adding an Item to an Opportunity, the search will now match on terms from the Item description field.
- We've added links from Learning Path Objectives for Courses and Events which they are mapped to.
Portals (LMS, WebLink)
- When a default brand was set, it was not always applied to new registrations. We fixed the default brand when adding students to an event, so that it shows correctly on your portals.
- Applying a promo code with 100% off no longer displays an incorrect message during checkout.
- You can now access data in relation to the “Learning Path Learner” when you've selected the “Delegate” entity.
- We enhanced reporting around learning paths, namely:
you can now report on the number of students of a learning path learner.
you can now report on the number of students registered on a learning path, and this will take into account any unnamed learners’ quantities.
you can now report on a learning path learner’s booking contact (via its registration).
- When emailing staff directly from an event, if at least one of the instructors does not have an email address, we improved the error message to highlight that their email address is missing.
- We fixed a bug when adding or editing resources on an event or session, where resources were still being displayed for resource types that were no longer in service. Resources are now being displayed correctly.
- If a non-“Super User” user recorded a learner on an event as having passed, it did not issue them an achievement identifier. This has now been fixed.
- We fixed a layout bug in the “Control Panel → Custom Fields” section which affected the readability of the page.