We have introduced new settings for Training Tokens in the Control Panel which:
- Disallow issuing Tokens to an account directly, forcing users to record them as a sale in Opportunities.
- Disallow manual adjustments to a Token Issue’s balance.
- We gave the Accounts → Training Tokens tab a tune up to make it easier to understand and fixed a few bugs at the same time. The page will now allow you to drill into the specific transactions tied to a Token Issue and introduces new filters.
- We exposed a new connection from Contacts to Achievements in Reports.
Portals (LMS, WebLink)
- We fixed a visual glitch when viewing modules on the LMS Portal if that learner had not attended one of the past sessions.
- We fixed an issue where the “Request Course” form on a WebLink Portal was returning an error if a Contact already had the same email address.
- We fixed an issue where the Booking Portal incorrectly displayed payment option types for payment providers which were not configured.
The “Book Training” dropdown button has been removed from the menu bar, as this option no longer exists.